Monday, February 12, 2007

16/365 benefit flyer Feb 12, 2007

EDIT: INFO AND FLYER HAVE CHANGED. PLEASE NOTE TIME/LOCATION CHANGE.





long day - a good day actually - though something is on my mind... but i decided to put up a flyer i made tonight instead of a photo i took today. this is on my mind and is important to me.

my friend Rick... one of the nicest guys you could even fathom knowing... got into a motorcycle wreck this weekend. He doesn't have insurance. He is in the hospital now having surgery after surgery... he has the following problems now: pelvis broken in 3 places, smashed knee, broken hip, broken and shattered arm. He is going to have to be taught how to walk again when they put him back together. I am just so helpless feeling and want to help him.

I told my friends I would make a flyer for the benefit show they are putting together for him... I made this tonight... I shot the pic of him last year. If you're in town and able to go to the benefit, that would be great - any donation would be greatly appreciated... I cant even imagine how expensive his hospital bills will be.

No comments: