Monday, February 19, 2007

photographer? what?

Looking at my posts, I am shocked to think that I am a photographer. heh. I promise guys, I am a great photographer. Life has kind of taken hold of me lately and photography has been put on the side. So far most of my blog here is about documenting my time, rather than exploring photography. I think it is important to document...but I need to put more time into the photography aspect, so i can improve and really start looking more.

Hopefully I can make this baby evolve better... Just wanted to state that - I really don't suck. hehe

2 comments:

Paul Franson said...

Hold up...

Photography represents life. What is happening around you can not help but reflect in your art.

The fact that we can see your life, your emotion, what is important to you -- is a good thing.

You do not suck. We trust you.

Billie said...

I agree with Paul. You do *not* suck. I've seen your work and you are wonderful (and your work is good too!). The photo blog is a way to document our lives and those pictures are for that purpose . . . if they are "good" or "artsy" or "whatever," that's fine. If they are real and gritty, that's even more fine.