Tuesday, March 06, 2007

38/365 almost full moon



so i took charlie on a walk today. about halfway home he was thirsty. i stopped and bent down to pour some of my water into my hand for him to drink. he drank it but apparently it wasnt enough. when i stood up, he decided it was a GREAT idea to jump up. and with his paws and teeth, he grabbed my shorts and pulled them down. YES down. so here i am on McCart Avenuie. 530pm. lots of traffic with one half of my shorts pulled down almost to my knees. The other half - almost down that far. it was fun. let me tell you. so i walk a few more feet after pullling them up and reprimanding him, and he does it AGAIN. unbelievable. i gave him more water and he was just fine. go figure.


oh and then i came home and a wreck happened next door to me. 2 large suvs were on the front lawn of my neighbor. i shot this with my phone. i couldnt believe that the cars went over the huge boulders on the corner and knocked down the street sign.

No comments: