Monday, January 29, 2007

2/365 January 29, 2007 Preparing for tomorrow's Excitement!



i thought i would try to do this without an explaination, but thought i thought about it - and figured that it might be helpful to look back and see what the heck i was doing/why.

tomorrow's post will be more explanatory of this one...but - my life is going to change forever starting tomorrow. i am so excited. i get to go at 4pm to let the new life begin. plus it is helping me want to keep my house clean haha. hey any little motivation helps. im an artist people - i like to ignore things like being overly organized at home sometimes. im clean just cluttered sometimes. but no more! i have a reason to keep cleaner now. i am SO rediculously excited about tomorrow.

so to be obvious. this is Em mopping the kitchen floor. wooo!

2 comments:

MM said...

Prepping for what???? That's what the pic makes me ask.

KJack said...

I know what you're preparing for! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!! AAAAAAA!!!!!