Tuesday, January 30, 2007

3/365 the big news!!!



i got a puppy!!!! he is a little bitty chocolate lab (mix?). I adopted him from the humane society and i have completely fallen in love with him. he has a GREAT temperment and is my new little shadow. he's so sweet. i am so rediculously happy. trying to decide on a name now..... sort of thinking that "charlie" would be good.... since he is a chocolate lab.... we shall see!

hopefully housebreaking will go well and i will be able to sleep through the whole night.

6 comments:

MM said...

I figured it was either a man or a dog... :-)
Charlie sounds like an excellent name.

Sashanicole said...

Aww so cute! I know what you're saying about him not being a "real baby" but come on thats all some of us have! My kitty is my baby, I carry him like a baby..sometimes! lol He knows he is our baby and does not think hes a cat! lol

Billie said...

Very cute puppy!

Paul Franson said...

Welcome to the family of dog owners/lovers!

They always make our lives more interesting...

Unknown said...

So cute, Kerrie!

jo(e) said...

He's so cute. Chocolate labs are such great dogs.